Saturday, April 18, 2020

Translate 2000 Words English To Romanian And The Opposite











About:

Do you need your text translated from English to Romanian or from Romanian to English

My gig definitely meets your requirements and is your best SOLUTION. Only 5$ for any 2000 word translation!

Contact me for custom quotes and rush orders.





I am a native Romanian speaker with years of experience in Translation. I will translate English to Romanian or the opposite in a few hours.





·        Specialized in translating: letters, websites, legal documents, games, apps (Andaman7, AudioRec etc.), marketing, ads, SEO, ebooks, manuals.

·        100% satisfaction guarantee or money back.

·        I am fast and deliver in time

·        MANUALLY translate any document (I don't use software apps or machines, I just rely only on my vast experience)

·        Reliable service



I am looking forward to working with you! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

We are extremely satisfied with the high-quality work Raluca provided. It was easy to communicate with her, she respected the deadline and she sent us the whole translation in the required format. The translation was punctual, correct and she kept the style of the original content which is a big advantage when it comes to translations. We would definitely ask her help in future projects and we highly recommend her to others as well!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! Your appreciation counts a lot for me. Looking forward to working with you again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks again for your support and cooperation

:

Very supportive and fast

:

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment