Saturday, April 18, 2020

Translate Sgs Report From Chinese To English











About:

Hi, 



Thank you for checking my Gigs. 



Maybe, you just got in touch with a new supplier in China with a competitive offer, and you want to evaluate their products technically. Good news, they have SGS report in hand. But, they only have report in Chinese Version. So, a English version is required in a short time ?



Or, you just developed a new technical product to trade internationally, and you found China is a good market. You need to translate your SGS report from English to Chinese for your potential customers' reference ?



Yes, I can translate SGS Test Report from English to Chinese or from Chinese to English, as well as those from any other third-party inspection facilities. 





* Master Degree in major of Chemical Technology.

* 12-year+ experience of chemical(and some other industrial products) international sales.

* Fields I Serve: Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Machinery, or any other in technical fields.



Please contact me first before order. 



Thanks in advance !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great to work with

:

Thank you very much !

:

Great experience again! My go to for translations.

:

Frances is great, She took the time to talk to me and understand a difficult topic before translating, studied the subject, and was very fast and professional. She helped me and my business and soon i will need her again, I really recommend her

:


No comments:

Post a Comment