Saturday, April 18, 2020

Add Subtitles To Your Video In English Or Spanish











About:

I am a native Spanish speaker and I have studied English since childhood.

I am a professional English teacher here in México and  have translated several  documents, articles, books, websites, and video subtitles.

"I DO NOT TRANSLATE LEGAL OR XXX MATERIAL" thank you.

I can translate any text from English to Spanish or from Spanish to English.

I am thorough and efficient, and have a basic deadline of only 72 hours (or 24 with gig extra).



This 5 Dlls service is  up to 7 min.

If you need something longer than that just contact me and I´ll give you a good price.



thank you. 



Reviews


:

Excellent work, thank you!

:

Excellent work

:

Excellent experience! The provider was quick to respond, rushed my order and was very professional! Would use again.

:

Made the edits we needed.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment