Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Translate From Russian To English Professionally











About:

Hi there! I will translate any text from Russian to English at a native professional level. My first language is English and I have a Masters degree in Russian and translation. I also spent my year abroad during my undergraduate degree living in Moscow. 



I am flexible to work with your specific needs so don't hesitate to send me a message. I make sure to respond quickly and communicate well so that you end up with the finished product that you are expecting. For me quality is very important. 



My particular areas of interest are:

- Psychology

- Social Science

- Mental health and wellbeing

- Marketing and social media copy 

- Non-fiction

- Blog posts



Look forward to working with you!



If you are unhappy with the results, I will offer you a full refund. 



All the best, 

Katie



Reviews


Seller's Response:

All work was done clearly on time. Visible a high level of professionalism in knowledge of languages.

Seller's Response:

Thanks very much for your review!

Seller's Response:

Профессионал своего дела. Быстро, качественно и недорого. Рекомендую!

Seller's Response:

Спасибо большое! 😊

:

Wow working with Katie has been amazing. Her translation skills are faultless and her customer service is 10 out of 10. Her attention to detail is unparalleled and I can’t believe the rate was so low. If you ever need a freelancer to work with this is her! Thank you so much Katie I will be back for repeat work :)




No comments:

Post a Comment