Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Translate English French German And Spanish











About:

Professional English - German - French and Spanish Translator

 



As a freelance translator with an educational background in journalism, I have worked on a variety of projects over the past few years, including but not limited to lifestyle, technical, eCommerce (Amazon) and legal translations.



I'm aware of the differences between creative translations and exact translations and will adapt my style to your respective needs. I can deliver an accurate and human translation on time, every time.



My strength lies in my ability to maintain cordial relationships with my clients; valuing them; understanding their business requirements and target audience and continuously providing content that exceeds their expectations.



I am mainly looking for English, French, German and Spanish translation projects, as well as projects which include English/German correspondence, proofreading and copy-writing.



PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!


Many thanks,
Enifex





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolute great value for money. Outstanding performance from this seller. I will always recommend

:

Great buyer. He did a good job within a very short time frame. I'm impressed. Recommend!

:

Nice job. Seller delivered a great job within a minimal time frame. Delivery was fast and the translation was perfect. Highly Recommended!

:

It's nice working with you. Thank you. I hope to work with you on other projects

:


No comments:

Post a Comment