Thursday, April 2, 2020

Translate English To Sinhalese Or Vise Versa











About:

Hey!

I am a native Sri Lankan. And fluent in English and Sinhala. and my mother tongue is Sinhala .

 I have completed up to Grade 12, Royal College of English exams and passed them all with honors. Because of that my English is of an exceptional standard.

And more than 5 years of experience in transcription and translating.



I will Translate,

  • Documents
  • e-books and Novels
  • TV series subtitles 
  • Articles
  • blog
 English to Sinhala or vise versa.



All translations will be done manually by me. 



I will provide,



  • 100% sanctification
  • fast delivery
  • confidentiality of your documents 
  • professionalism in work
  • and friendly communication


Please attach the file (doc,PDF, xls or type your texts in note pad)for web sites and TV series translations please export the texts in there to word , excel documents or as a note pad text.



Please contact me before placing your order to avoid any cancellation.

Thank you,

Regards

Irandi





 



Reviews


:

Perfect Translation!

:

Great work, on time and definitely will use again for future translations

:

great work

:

Good translate

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment