Thursday, April 2, 2020

Professionally Translate From English To French











About:

Please contact me before ordering 



I'm a native French speaker, Master's Degree in Marketing, 8 years as IT project manager in the banking industry and now running my own agency, dedicated to Translation and Content Marketing.



I write on a lot of various topics, in a multicultural context, and still do it for my own projects.


I am your perfect partner for translating tasks, from English to French and vice versa!



I will professionally translate 100 words for you ($5 basic gig).



     - 
100% Manual Translation

     - Technical, scientific, commercial or even fiction translations

     - 96 hours delivery GUARANTEED (basic gig)


French is a complex language: french speaking people, as well as Google, have absolutely no difficulties to identify bad written French or automatic translation. Work now with a native expert and send a positive signal! See the reviews!



Et si vous hésitez encore, contactez-moi ! Je me ferai un plaisir d'étudier votre projet pour vous fournir un travail de professionnel dans les meilleurs délais.
 
PS: see my other gigs for high-quality services on Fiverr!

Reviews


:

As always, quick and easy and great translation!

:

As always, perfect translations and quick delivery. Thank you. We'll be back soon!

:

Very speedy service, accurate and diligent translation.

:

Great work and quick delivery. Thank you once again!

:

Thank you once again for the perfect translation and the quick turnaround. From Adapt Global Group




No comments:

Post a Comment