Monday, April 13, 2020

Flawlessly Translate From English To Spanish In 24 Hours











About:

Tired of poor quality translation services?



I will provide professional translation service from English to Spanish (Neutral or LatAm Spanish).



Native Spanish speaker with 7+ years of translation experience in several industries.



100% human translation.



All packages include: proofreading + unlimited revisions + formatting (keeping the format of the document or converting to another common filetype).



Covering several industries: business, financial, marketing, general, legal, science...you name it! In case your document is too technical or you have special requirements, please contact me so we can further discuss your project. Thanks!



Accepted filetypes: .doc, .xls, .pdf, .ppt, .html, .txt, .docx, .xslx, .pptx, and even other types of files upon request (contact me for less common filetypes). But it's always much easier to handle if you could provide an Ms Word file (or a .pdf file).



A little bit about me: I'm from Uruguay. I'm an Economist, a writer, a translator, and a language enthusiast. 



Looking forward to working with you!

I can guarantee you will benefit from my lifetime passion: languages and cultures!



Reviews


:

Very fast turnaround and great English to Spanish translation.

:

Great work!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment