Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Translate Edit And Proofread Documents Pl To En And En To Pl











About:

Welcome! Witajcie!



My name is Daria and translating is not only my passion but also my occupation.



Thank you for checking out my gig.



I translate any kind of document. Beginning with dialogues, texts, websites, applications, movies, series, articles, recipes, job offers, manuals, descriptions, advertisements, ending with every single document (not certified yet) from ENGLISH to POLISH and POLISH to ENGLISH




Contact me before purchasing my Gig as well as in case of any question, please. 



1000 words document translation usually takes me a day.







************************************************

Tłumaczenie z języka angielskiego na język polski i z języka polskiego na angielski. Zapraszam.

Reviews


:

Professional

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment