Saturday, April 25, 2020

Translate 500 Words From English To Italian











About:

I'm a 6-year experience Translator, Proofreader and I can translate your 500-word document from English to Italian in 24 hours 2000 words max, 2-3 days for a document larger than 2000 words.

For different doc sizes, please, ask quotation.



I translate novels, short stories, and other kinds of documents for different topics as tourism, marketing, journalism, web localization, games, IT, apps, etc. Some of the novels and short stories I've translated are sold on Amazon.



I really care about style and orthography in translations. I think Italian grammar is very important, but I believe the literary style is important as well.
So, my works will be all very accurate in Grammar and Orthography.

All the documents are translated manually and personalized. You can find me on the most important translator sites. 



PLEASE: If the job will result in more words than the agreed ones, I'll deliver only the words included in the offer. An additional gig is needed in this case.


I can work on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynotes, Pootle.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was my first time using, and we will hire him again. Very quick, reliable, and the translation was very consistent with our previous work. Thank you!

:

Thank you for your help! Very fast

:

No problem, i'm always here to help

:

thanks for the good translation of texts))

:

thanks for the good translation of texts))




No comments:

Post a Comment