Monday, April 13, 2020

Translate Your Text From French To English











About:

Online translators will not capture the essence of your message, especially for a language that is rich in descriptors and expressions like French is. I grew up in Montreal, Quebec where I attended French/English bilingual schools until University. My family is half French and I spent my childhood surrounded by the lively French Canadian culture and joie de vivre. 



I am an English language editor and proofreader by profession, so I will make sure that your text, once translated to English, is clear and concise. My passion is helping you convey your ideas and message clearly and in the most compelling way. With my service you can expect that I will take the time to learn your goals for the project and make sure they are achieved in a way that feels authentic to you.



I am new to Fiverr but certainly not to translation. With over 10 years experience working with authors, students, non-profit organizations, businesses and government agencies, I'm excited to work with you no matter the genre. Past translation projects include:



  • NGO, non-profit and business website copy, brochures, and flyers

  • News articles



Have a question? Check the FAQ or send me a message. 



Let's get to work!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment