Friday, April 17, 2020

Translate Korean To English Or English To Korean











About:

Hello, I translate English to Korean and Korean to English at an affordable price.



I translate documents, videos, websites, etc.



The price might vary from the length of the file, but the shorts ones are five dollars!



I prefer when the customer comes up with the price. 



Please contact me before purchasing my gig. 



-About me-

Native Korean Speaker.

Received education in the United States for 10 years.

I always try to finish my work ASAP!



Reviews


:

Great experience as always. Thank you!

:

Awesome experience! You are my go-to Korean translator. Thank you!

:

Thank you!

:

Great work! Thank you again.

:

Thank you for delivering the order on time. Will be back




No comments:

Post a Comment