Friday, April 17, 2020

Translate A Full Text Or Up To 500 Words To Various Languages











About:

I don't have many talents, but if there's something I am good at, it's languages. I thought that I could use this skill and help others save time by translating their texts or making vocabulary lists. The words in the vocab lists will be chosen either by me if the customer chooses the category/categories, or they will be comprised of whatever words the customer decides he or she wants to know. I am constantly learning new languages and will be updating the list as I learn. I will ONLY translate to and from the languages listed below:



English - Swedish

Swedish - English

German - English

German - Swedish

Danish - Swedish

Danish - English

Dutch - English

Dutch - Swedish

Norwegian - English

Norwegian - Swedish

Portuguese - English

Portuguese - Swedish

Spanish - English

Spanish - Swedish

Italian - English

Italian - Swedish

French - English

French - Swedish



Custom orders are encouraged for longer texts.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Reviews


:

Good translation and delivered on time. I will work with her again.

:

Good job! A pleasure to work with

:

Great work!

:

I recommend !

:

I am happy with the work. I recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment