Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will translate from english, spanish, or dutch

I will translate from english, spanish, or dutch












About:

- I offer a flexible yet professional translation service, accepting a broad variety of genres, from technical to financial to scientific and even literary texts. 

- My working languages are Dutch (native), English (fluent to the point of native), and Spanish (fluent). 

- Consistency is key, and clients should feel free to provide ample information and instructions on the work they wish to be translated. This way, I hope to be able to shape the translation completely according to the client's wishes and without inconsistencies.

- I will revise and proofread the translation as many times as needed within the time frame to guarantee a translation the client is satisfied with.

- The provisional word count maximum limit is 15,000. This allows for most texts in typical article-like format to be submitted; please contact me in case you would like to submit drastically longer texts such as instruction manuals.  

- I strive to complete a standard translation within one week (7 days).

- The price, word limit, and deadline are all provisional, and these can and will be discussed further during the hiring process, depending on the type of text.

Reviews


keesrijnhout:Nice and professional experience

eufunny:Will use again.

keesrijnhout:Nice and professional experience

eufunny:Will use again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment