Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will translate english to chinese and chinese to english

I will translate english to chinese and chinese to english












About:

I will translate your text from English to Chinese or from Chinese to English. (Including Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese)

I'm a Chinese speaker, my husband is an English speaker from US. We are living in China. We don't translate with Google Translator or any other translators.

Feel free to ask me anything. Please send me a MESSAGE and FILES first before making orderThis is to make sure I'm free and able to start your work in the same day.

Note: 1 day delivery is available only for up to 1000 words

  • Bitcoin, Ethereum, Blockchain and related;
  • Production instructions: face mask, body lotions, GPS device and related;
  • Business plans;
  • Invitation letters;
  • Application words;
  • Website;
  • Legal documents and related;
  • Stories;
  • Etc.

Reviews


dposey900:nice working with provider

gracewang120:Excellent experience!

waimlam:Everything was as described. Seller was very responsive.

gracewang120:Excellent experience1

appyfurious:Thank you very much for the delivery! The job is done well!


No comments:

Post a Comment