Friday, April 17, 2020

Translate Between English And Chinese











About:

A local Chinese, working as an English teacher on weekends and translator freelancer on weekdays. A CATTI-certified translator by Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security PRC with over ten years working experience in a wide range of fields. I am also your best life assistant in China, and solve your Chinese language problems any time. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Always willing to go the extra mile to get things done for me thank you

:

outstanding experience

:

This is very helpful thanks a lot!

:

Thanks a lot! Hope to cooperate again.

:

I really enjoyed working with this Seller. The Seller shows great initiative to help me get my point across in Chinese. As a Chinese Language Student using this gig helps me to learn new words and become a better student




No comments:

Post a Comment