Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Provide Fast Translation From English To Polish











About:

I warmly welcome here each one of you



If you are looking for FAST TRANSLATION from English to Polish or Polish to English I will provide MANUALLY TRANSLATION of 1000 words in 1-2 hours. Only sometimes I use translator to check correctness of words that I am not 100% sure about.



1000 words.--> 1-2 hours

next 1000    --> 1-2 hours

...



Please, attach the file in private message before placing your order. 



Thank you :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

High quality, Thank you for your transparency as well.

:

Perfect ,much appreciated your hard work with my translation .Worth to recommend .

:

Good work for translate our software for Qt Lingusit. thanks

:

Thank you for your professional job

:

Great buyer!




No comments:

Post a Comment