Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Translate Russian Into Italian











About:

My name is Dora, I am a bilingual russian-italian girl, proficiency in english and work as a freelance translator. 

I am the right person if you are looking to translate anything from Russian into perfect Italian.



  •  I will translate up to 250 words for 5$


I really enjoy what I do,and customer satisfaction is a top priority for me.



> If your documents are longer than 3000 words please contact me beforehand 

> For legal documents please contact me beforehand



Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details and information!

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! Very responsive seller and it was fast work, I'm really happy! Grazie!

:

Excellent and fast delivery translation. Thank You!

:

Thank you very much!

:

Good job. Thanks

:

Superfast delivery. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment