Friday, April 17, 2020

Translate Your Text From English To Dutch











About:

I will translate your text from English to Dutch!

I'm a native Dutch speaker and I'm fluent in English.



I will translate up to 300 words for $5 and I will deliver the text within 7 days.

Longer texts and faster delivery are possible, please take a look at the extra options.



If you have a text of 1200 words or more please message me in advance as texts of such length can take longer to complete.



If you have any questions or would like to have more information, feel free to contact me.

I would be glad to be of assistance and I look forward to working with you.



Reviews


:

Thank you for your help

:

Never disappointing. Thanks again

:

He translated my game Farmtale which is coming out on Steam very soon. His translation is on point and you can probably see that too when you check the game out. All the Dutch translation is from him and he did it with no revision. You've made it easy for me for very cheap. Thanks a lot for the help :o)

:

Maatje SIPER

:

Super super man




No comments:

Post a Comment