Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Translate From English Into Arabic Up To 5000 Words











About:

With a native Arabic and over 2 years in the translation (and synchronous ) business, I am happy to offer my gigs here on fiverr.



What you 'll get:

-100% humanly made

-No software.

-unlimited revisions.



All kinds of texts and documents: web sites, literature, technical texts, manuals!



  • Results are proofread before they are handed.
  • Any given instructions or guidelines will be highly taken into consideration.
  • Tasks are handed on, or even before the fixed time.
  • I translate documents with contextual clarity and simplified structure. I leave no room for semantic errors.
  • I keep my clients satisfied by always giving the best translation service.



                              " Feel free to contact me anytime"

Reviews


Seller's Response:

عمله تقهقر عن سابقه،وتركيزه قل ،أرجو أن يجد كل طاقته كما عودنا دائما

:

he is amazing

:

perfect I love to deal with him

:

كان عمله أقل إتقانا هذه المرة عما سبقه وأقل تركيزا،لكنني متأكدة أن هذا راجع إلى التعب والضغط ، وفي المرة القادمة سيكون الأحسن والأفضل كعادته،

:

عمله يتحسن للأفضل كل يوم مع إمتلاك خبرةفي مجال الترجمةالمتخصصة للمقالات العلمية،بدليل أنني لم أجد أخطاء كبيرة تستدعي مراجعة عمله،تهاني لك ،




No comments:

Post a Comment