Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Check And Proofread English Or Chinese Translations











About:

Hi there! This is Kimberley. I am trilingual - I can speak and write English, Cantonese / Traditional Chinese and Mandarin / Simplified Chinese to a native level. I am experienced in proofreading / rewritingtranslationtyping / hand copying and transcription. Do check out my other gigs!



Need someone to proofread translated content, or hired a so-called 'translator' for a job but the results don't look quite right? This is what I offer:

  • Checking the quality of translation pieces
  • Improving the article to decent quality
  • No outsourcing - all manually done by myself
  • 100% confidentiality



Thank you very much for viewing my profile and considering (or buying) my service. Please contact me before placing an order to check availability regarding:

  • huge word counts
  • delivery within 24 hours (or less)



Thanks again and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really happy with this job, really clear communication, delivered on time, kindly double checked my subtitles to confirm they were in the correct place. I would definitely use her again on other Cantonese to English translations, it was so useful to have this with lots of timestamps on the video. Great value as well.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your custom. Keep in touch!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the fast delivery and great work

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order!

Seller's Response:

Good communication and fast delivery thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment