Thursday, April 2, 2020

Translate From English To Hebrew And Vice Versa











About:

Top-quality bilingual translator, over 5 years of experience.

Dear Clients: Please read ORDER INSTRUCTIONS below before placing an order.

For any order beyond package limitations please contact me first! :)




Why me?

  • I'm a Native Hebrew & English speaker, an International BA graduate with a great love for words.
  • As a professional Marketer, words are a major part of my day-to-day - I will provide an extra edge - turning your content into great content.
  • I will treat your content as if it's mine, your success is important to me!
  • 5* Seller, read my customers' amazing recommendations :)


What do I translate? 

- CVs

- Marketing/sales materials (Blogs, Web copy, Presentations)

- Articles

- Essays

- Letters

- Product specs

- Reviews

and more!



ORDER INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE READ


**I am not a lawyer - Please do not order if your content is LEGAL**

**All content MUST be provided via Word format only** (PDF. will not be accepted)

**If your order exceeds the package specs please contact me before placing an order**



YOU SHOULD KNOW:


**I do not use any automated systems** 


**All content delivered will remain strictly confidential**

Reviews


:

It was great working with Sivan! Very quick response times and very professional.

:

Sivan is extremely responsive and so willing to help with getting me what I need. I highly recommend her!!!

:

Sivan is a professional. Thank you

:

very clear. thank you

:

always a pleasure. thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment