Thursday, April 2, 2020

Translate English To Thai And Thai To English











About:

My sole purpose is to convey your English messages into Thai or Chinese in the most budget efficient way possible and without simply copy & pasting your material into google translate. 


Why choose me? 

I am accurate, cheap, technical and fast. 


How do I ensure speed? 
I went to Business school in China, worked in China and still live in China. I will get your project done as fast as the Chinese build their skyscrapers. 


How do I convey your meaning as intended?
My approach is always to first determine your intentions and the targeted audience. I take into account the cultural and socio-political norms and dogmas of western society and Thai/Chinese society. This means avoiding misunderstandings, social taboos, awkwardness in the Chinese or Thai Language, which may save you from ruining business deals, getting sued or embarrassment in the face of your Thai/Chinese counterparts. 


How do I minimize budget

I deconstruct your content into manageable ideas and reconstruct them in Thai/Chinese from the bottom up, much like a mind-map. This ensures speed and efficiency, where I’m not just translating word for word like a machine. 










Reviews


:

Everything delivered on time.

:

Great job, thanks a lot!

:

Good job Thank you

:

Wonderful.

:

Quick, Professional and Friendly!




No comments:

Post a Comment