Saturday, April 18, 2020

Translate Up To 500 Words From Spanish To Portuguese











About:

I am a native Brazilian speaker with training in translation. 

Will translate your documents to Portuguese in a few hours.



I will be glad to help you on your project and I will translate anything from Spanish into Brazilian Portuguese.



I am able to translate articles from IT Tech to Food & Healthy topics, from Excel based spreadsheets to HTML tagged websites.



  • Native Brazilian Portuguese speaker
  • Highly meticulous
  • 4 years experience working with international customers
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back.
  • Can translate around 1000-4000 words a day depending on the complexity of the content and the current translation on queue.

  • Contact me for custom quotes and rush orders. (For a faster reply please attach the document and the number of words on the message)
  • no Google Translate


I only do manual translations that will sound natural and will do research and use special glossaries to be sure every word is in the correct context. Automatic translations are just wrong and nobody can understand them.



I proofread every file, but if there is any issue you find on your delivery, I will gladly modify it until you are 100% satisfied.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Todo perfecto, seguiremos trabajando juntos.

:

Trabajo rápìdo y eficiente.

:

Trabajo profesional y rápido. Seguiremos trabajando juntos.

:

Very fast, and very good

:

It was good. The work was as it should be. Professional




No comments:

Post a Comment