Friday, April 17, 2020

Professional German To English And Vice Versa











About:

About me



Hi! I am Pat, I am a native bilingual German and English speaker with over two years of experience in delivering translation services on Fiverr.

 

 At Fiverr, I have already worked with banks, hotels and medium-sized businesses.



Through my experience with many clients, I can offer you a perfect service that is adapted to your needs. No matter if you want to sell something on Amazon, translate an App or translate other documents. I will help you!



 Kind regards, Pat




Translation Service




Every translation is done individually and manually, no software or google translator. Super Fast Delivery 24 h or less!



Language



German to English



English to German



I translate



  • product listings
  • novels
  • websites
  • ebooks
  • lyrics
  • assignments
  • instructions
  • Advertisements
  • Apps
  • Business documents
  • etc...





File format



pdf, Docx, doc, dot, RTF, ODT, ods, ODP, jpg, jpeg



Basic Gig                 500  words included



Standard Gig          1000 words included



Premium Gig          5000 words included



Just place your order and I will start with my service ASAP!











Reviews


:

High quality and fast delivery thanks

:

Wie immer alles bestens

:

Awesome seller and fast delivery

:

Sehr gute Arbeit, recommended ;)

:

Awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment