Friday, April 17, 2020

Translate English To Native Chinese Traditional Or Simplified











About:

Hi, I'm Kay. Thanks for viewing my page

I'm born and raised in Hong Kong.



My Native language is Chinese(Traditional Chinese, Cantonese), and I could speak and write Simplified Chinese (Chinese Mandarin) and English



Service I offer:

  • translate English ←→ Chinese (simplified/traditional) 


  • Price start at $5 USD for 500 words, The price will increase based on the numbest of words


  • 1 to 3 days delivery depends on the numbest of words


  • Formats of DOC or TEXT are recommended


If you have any 
special needs or question, please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kay is a pleasure to work with, she works fast and good and needless to say I will hire her for future projects!

:

Thank you very much,it's my pleasure to work with you again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment