Saturday, April 25, 2020

Translate From English To French Or French Canadian











About:

Hi, 



I am a Native French Canadian and I am a student in a college that is specialized in French litterature and arts, which means I have an expertise in French. I started translating on the internet 2 years ago and all of my clients are satisfied. I am used to live in a city that is surrounded by French and English speaker, which makes it easier for me to translate. 



If you have any questions about what I can do, just write to me. Also, if your text is really long, contact me first, so we can find a deal. 



I do not do legal translation. 



My priority is to make the best translation for you!

Reviews


:

Great job!

:

Arianne is awesome! Very professional, approachable and fast in delivery! Will definitely come back for more work orders/requests in the future!

:

I’ve tried other translation gigs on Fiverr and she’s the best! Will definitely buy again!

:

Awesome work done! Thank you!

:

Bet fast and contextually very well translated




No comments:

Post a Comment