Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will translate 1250 words for english, dutch or turkish

I will translate 1250 words for english, dutch or turkish












About:

♥ New seller trying to impress on a large platform ♥ 

Welcome to my translation gig, have a pleasant experience. 

Are you looking for a translation? I currently offer a 1250 words deal!

My multilingual options consist of the following languages:
  • English || Engels || Ingilizce [en-us]
  • Dutch  || Nederlands || Hollandaca
  • Turkish || Turks || Türkçe 

These are sample overviews to give an idea of the variety of translations available:
Advertisement || Cover Letters || E-books || Games  || Manuals || Social Media posts || Website 

Receive a translation that can be used for personal communication or presented in a business environment. 

I understand that upon having your content translated, it might not suite the style you planned in another language - to assist your progress - I offer 2 revisions.

Privacy; Your document will be deleted from my hardware after completion and no translated information will be shared with any third parties.

Reviews


yuvalmarkovich:Great translation, with extra attention to details, highly recommended!

juliazava22:Everything is good! Thanks

fatihgozen:Good work

yuvalmarkovich:Great translation, with extra attention to details, highly recommended!

juliazava22:Everything is good! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment