Monday, July 30, 2018

I will subtitle 1:30 minutes of video, on a file .srt with the synchronised subtitles

I will subtitle 1:30 minutes of video, on a file .srt with the synchronised subtitles












About:

Did you know that Spanish is the third language on the internet, and growing quickly? 

Wouldn't you like to reach more than 240 millions of potential customers you are missing now? 

This is your chance! I will translate and create a Spanish subtitle file your video in Spanish quickly and accurately. Embedding is an extra! 

1 Gig = 1.5 minutes of video translated and subtitled.

100% human translation, in the right context of your video.

Do you have the English transcription? attach it, and I will deliver the basic gig in just 2 days.

You can visit my YouTube channel to see some examples:

https://www.youtube.com/user/aparraud/videos

I will send you the subtitles as separate .srt file.

If you want it burned (embedded), see my extras

If you think a revision is needed, don't send the order back, just send me a message.

See my extras. 

IMPORTANT: The extra fast delivery is only for videos up to 10 minutes.

Reviews


toxicool:Great work

aparraud:Great customer, very polite and reliable. Hope work with you again in the near future.

jag5000g:Great and Fast work.I recommend and will use again

esakhan:Great guy!

testomae:Good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment