Saturday, April 18, 2020

Professionally Translate 400 Words From English To Greek Or Greek To English











About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING!



For only 1 gig I will professionally translate up to 500 words from English to Greek or Greek to English.


Why choose me?


  • I'm a multilingual person that speaks 5 different languages!
  • My native language is Greek & I have lived in Greece all of my life.
  • I have English language degrees from Cambridge & Michigan Universities & use English in my academic career.
  • I deliver science & language lessons in both English & Greek to life science students & graduates.
  • I lived in USA for an extended period of time & speak English in my everyday life.


Translation is done manually (no translation software) & is PERFECTLY suited to the tone, meaning, inflection, emotion & structure of the original text in order to convey the EXACT meaning to the reader.


I have a Masters Degree in Biochemistry which gives me the unique ability to provide scientific translations.


Localization, press releases, articles, smartphone mobile iphone android ios app, e-books, manuals, websites, facebook / twitter , transcripts, SEO, dictation & audio to text can all be translated from English to Greek or vice versa.


Spelling/grammar/syntax errors will affect the translation quality & may demand more time


Reviews


:

Thanks a lot!

:

Very helpful and on-time delivery. Thank you :)

:

Very reliable, thank you!

:

nice quality

:

Perfect, thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment