Saturday, April 25, 2020

Translate English To Portuguese 1000 Words In 24 Hours











About:

Hello! If you need to translate something, this is your place! I can do it very fast! 



I can do for you:


  • Translations to/from English or Portuguese, from simple everyday words to technical academic language. I have experience in Compliance and Quality issues.            
  • Proofread your text file. 
  • Revise and edit your text. 
  • Write your blog post or publication.
  • Transcribe your audio or video file. 


My translations are manually done and I use Portuguese from Brazil.



Any questions, please, contact me!

Reviews


:

Thais understand everything that I want very fast ! Thanks !

:

Express delivery

:

excellent work

:

Great! Thanks

:

Great communication, met the deadlines, and product delivered was as requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment