Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Translate 900 Words In Spanish, English And Portuguese











About:

Hello, my name is Isabel



Translator and writer.



I will translate, transcribe (video or audio to text), proofread, revise and edit any kind of text, from simple everyday words to technical academic language with amazing results.



What I can do:



  • I will translate any text in Spanish, Portuguese and English. This translation will include not only your document, but as well as many revisions you need, to create a perfect document for you.
  • I will proofread your document. Do you have a poorly translated document and want to improve it? Just contact me and I will do it for you. ($5 = 3000 words).
  • I will create your perfect Wordpress Post. Do you have a blog and need someone to translate it or create daily publications? Then just contact me to receive a quote tailored to your needs.




__________________________________________________

Note:

I do custom orders tailored to the requirements of my clients, just ask.

Contact me if you are interested in working with me. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As far as now of all translators (and i have hired really many) she did best job! Everything organized, seo friendly, clean, no mistakes to fix... i am amazed the text was very complicated! Definitely will work with again and again! A+++++++++

Seller's Response:

fast and good

Seller's Response:

Thanks!!!!

Seller's Response:

Very Good!!!

:

Thanks!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment