Thursday, April 2, 2020

Translate And Transcribe From English Into Bengali











About:

Best English to Bengali Transcription and/or Translation Services! 



Lowest Rate!! Quickest Turn Around!!! No Google Translation!!!! Unlimited Revisions!!!!! 




I'm Tamzid, I am a Bangladeshi by birth, and naturally, a native Bengali speaker.

 

You can rely on me for quality transcription as well as translation for documents, audio and video clips.



My work sphere for English to Bengali and vice versa translation and transcription covers but not limited to:



  • Articles
  • Blog posts
  • E-books
  • Websites
  • Technical documents
  • Legal docs
  • Apps
  • Games
  • Newsletters
  • Interviews


(For other formats or files, please contact me)



If your word count is more than 1501 words, or you're just not sure of how many words there are in your document, or your audio or video clips are longer than 15 minutes, just contact me and we'll work it out! A custom offer for your needs would be our savior then! :D 



I offer unlimited revisions for your complete satisfaction! 



And yes, proofreading (only my own translated documents) is absolutely free. :) 



So, what are you waiting for? 



Let's talk and make your projects happen. ^-^



Regards

Tamzid

Reviews


:

Great service!!! good communication :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment