Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Translate From French To German And From German To French











About:

! 100% MANUAL TRANSLATION !



Hi and welcome to my gig : 



You need a professional and good translation ? 



You can't speak german or french ? 



And this for a low price



  • I have several german CERTIFICATIONS 
  • LEVEL C1/C2 in german
  • I'm NATIVE french
  • I speak these two languages currently
  • I made many language stays in Germany, Austria & Switzerland
  • 15 years of experience between french and german translations


I'm available to answer your questions in the DM 



Loris

Reviews


:

Excellent work! He is quick and reliable. I will call on him again in the future! Great communicator! And delivers what was asked for at the start. :-)

:

Alles super.

:

Prompt and professional delivery of the translation.

:

Très satisfait, professionnel et réactif ! je le recommande !

:

Good job, always a pleasure !




No comments:

Post a Comment