Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Translate Special Italian Text To Clear English











About:

Struggling to understand something written in Italian? Confused by older (18th - 19th century) or poetic/literary forms? I'm your guy.



I've spent a career using Italian, French and German daily as a classical music and opera professional. Conversational skills, yes—but I've also had to wrestle meaning from poetic texts, explain them to those who sing, and translate them as subtitles for those who attend performances.



I will look at anything you need to understand or make easily comprehensible to English speakers, and if I can help you, I'll do it for a reasonable price.



I love these languages and the challenge of non-standard text translation.



To avoid any misunderstanding, I recommend you Contact Me first. Just click the button below.



Let me see what you've got!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the work at the end was magister, the communication at the beginning a bit hostile.

:

I am a frequent and happy Fiverr buyer, but this was the first time I worked as a seller. I did not understand the mechanics of selling clearly enough, which was my responsibility. My seller was very considerate, which I thank him for. I now know how to present my gigs well and represent myself.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment