Wednesday, February 26, 2020

English To Hindi Translation











About:

Manual Translations Delivered on Time



Hi,

Hindi is my Native language, and I am equally fluent in English. I will translate your document word to word. I have included samples of my work.



I do all the translations manually and Proofread it before delivering it to you. 



I also tweak my services according to your needs. If required, I can change the context and make it more understandable. I also give attention to the sentence flow and its coherency so that the readers may not lose their interest in it. 



In this Gig I will provide:

  • Manual translations. I do not use Google Translate.
  • Perfect grammar, sentence flow, and structure.
  • No typos.
  • Double Proofreading.





I will cater to all your requirements, including:

  • Advertising Translation 
  • Financial Translation 
  • Technical Translation 
  • Website Translation 
  • Social Media Content Translation 
  • PC or Mobile software Translation
  • Press Release Translation
  • Business Translation 
  • Create Subtitle for your Video with Translation





Contact me directly, and I will make a custom offer for you for the best deal.

Order this Gig for a professional approach to your work. 

Thank you.

Reviews


:

Very well work

:

Excellent!

:

Iamprashant did great. Took initiative and did above and beyond. Really happy doing business with the seller.

:

very good service

:

Great experience, thank you for your work!




No comments:

Post a Comment