Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Translate A Text From Russian Into English











About:

If you need a text translated from Russian into English, I am your gal!
I have over 10 years of experience in translating, and I have translated:
  • websites
  • news
  • presentations
  • booklets
  • brandbooks
  • blog posts
  • legal documents
  • articles
I have dealt with different formats and topics - you name it, I have probably done it.



If the plans I offer (Small, Medium and Large) do not match your needs, feel free to write to me and we can arrange a custim offer.


___________________________________


Если вам нужен перевод с русского на английский, то вам ко мне!

У меня большой опыт письменных переводов - больше 10 лет - текстов различного типа и стиля.



Обращайтесь с вопросами и за индивидуальными предложениями.

Reviews


:

As always, fantastic quality of work. Julia is truly a professional translator. If you hire her, you will get the best results, exactly tailored to your specifications. I am very happy with the text she delivered. Thank you.

:

It has been a fantastic experience working with this seller. She is a professional translator who knows how to deliver a premium quality translation just the way you want it. Thorough research, great attention to detail and a confident writing style make Julia my go to translator for the Russian language.

:

Good.

:

Fast. Professional. Good translation. Thank you. I will use again.

:

Быстро и качественно, спасибо!




No comments:

Post a Comment