Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will translate less than 2000 word texts into Finnish/Swedish

I will translate less than 2000 word texts into Finnish/Swedish












About:

Why should you choose me as your translator?

- I work fast, I can translate messages, texts, songs, books, magazines.. What ever comes up to your mind!
- I love to work with different languages, For example I'm currently learning German and translating song lyrics and different texts are a really fun way to work. That's why I wanted to do translating as a free time "job" on fiverr.

If you have any questions, thoughts or requests, just message me! I will answer you as soon as possible.

- For over 2000 words, please contact me!

Reviews


evamagdalena:Quick and easy.

sevenjumps:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jointventure960:Great service!

llaurahelena:Great buyer!

akvkonsult:everything went smoothly.


No comments:

Post a Comment