Monday, November 12, 2018

I will personally check and edit the documents like I would do at work. + See More

I will personally check and edit the documents like I would do at work. + See More












About:

I still many foreign friends with whom I speak English on a daily basis.
At work, I proofread books to be released. I'm picky, for a good cause.
I will not be using a translation or proofreading software, all my work is done manually. I will not accept texts that have previously been translated to English (from another language) using a translation software.

Please send me a message if you wish to translate texts longer than 600 words.
Merci de m'envoyer un message si vous souhaitez traduire des textes de plus de 600 mots.
1 gig = 1 to 200 words/entre 1 et 200 mots

Je discute quotidiennement en anglais avec des amis étrangers.
Dans le cadre de mon travail, je gère la relecture de livres à paraître. Je vais loin dans mes corrections, mais pour la bonne cause.
Je n'utilise pas de logiciel de traduction ou de relecture, tous mes travaux sont effectués personnellement. Je n'accepte pas de texte ayant été traduits d'une langue étrangère à l'anglais grâce à un logiciel de traduction.

Reviews


andychou:fast delivery, hassle free, straight to business, will buy again :)

meluseene:Thank you for your trust! I'll be looking forward to working with you again!

gabby08:Seller was really easy to work with, delivery was on time too. There were a few typos, misspellings and a few mis-translations. All easily fixable and I'm sure Seller would have been glad to do it but it's faster if we just did the edits ourselves. All in all, would still go back to this Seller if we ever need FR translations again.

meluseene:Thank you!

alnas0290:Great seller. Mel was very patient and had a brilliant communication. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment