Monday, November 12, 2018

I will professionally translate english to spanish

I will professionally translate english to spanish












About:

I will translate up to 1500 words English to Spanish or vice versa.

- From American or British English to neutral Spanish or vice versa

- I do not work with legal documents

What do I need to start?

- Your text file, link or information to translate

- I can also translate your technical documents (computer, electrical,telecommunications, electronics, automotive and more...) * Contact if the case


Output file can bePDF, Word, Notepad or Wordpad, at no extra cost!


Contact me first if:

- Your document is scanned

- Your document is a .xls file or has tables in it

- Your text has more than 4500 words

Feel free to contact mewith any questions

Reviews


johnwalter76:Excellent work!

saracanga:Great experience! Thanks for your trust :)

amalchebib:Sara makes the process very easy! Pleasant person to work with and fast delivery. Delivered around 4000 words text in 3 days!!! Amazing pharmaceutical knowledge.\nTranslation english to spanish on point! \nI recommand her 100%

saracanga:Great experience! :)

designkt:Very helpful notes on the translations, and done before I excepted. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment