Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will translate romanian texts into english and vice versa

I will translate romanian texts into english and vice versa












About:

I am a 25 year old born in Romania, working in an international environment, dealing with all-over-the-world clients.

I have been studying English since I was a little child and I have lived in the United Kingdom for three years, pursuing a BA degree, followed by two MA degrees.

I have experience translating the following:
  • literature books
  • magazines
  • films (subtitles and transcripts)
  • articles
  • academic articles

I will translate any text written in English to Romanian. And vice versa.

Your satisfaction means everything! So, I will revise my work until you are fully content! :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment