Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will do translation of english to urdu and urdu to english

I will do translation of english to urdu and urdu to english












About:

I am native Urdu speaker and can provide you with ACCURATE Urdu translation of your English documents with proper punctuation and grammar. I do all my work manually in MS-word file, so my drafts before afinal product will be available for your review and feedback in case any revision has to be made. It will also save you from hassle to get any specific software to see Urdutranslated version.
I can work on the following type documents.

·Advertisements/Pamphlets

·Articles

·Booklets

·Circulars

·PowerPoint Presentations

·Thesis/project reports/assignments

·Manuals/Guides

·Video/Audio scripts etc


I would appreciate a conversationbefore an order if you are seeking any other documents than these to be translated. You don't have to worry about thequality of work. My top priority is client's satisfaction or I will return your payment.

Best Regards

Nazim Khan

Reviews


saberaahsan:Fantastic work. So reliable thanks so much. Highly recommended.

khannazim100:I hope Mam we should work on long term basis

paulsed13:Very responsive and very quick translation into simple English.

khannazim100:Thank you sir for giving me work.

stephenbpmi:Excellent job. Professional man, very thoughtful, fast and accurate work.


No comments:

Post a Comment