Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will translate 1000 words in less than one day.

I will translate 1000 words in less than one day.












About:

I am a native Italian speaker with a degree in translation.
I will translate your documents to English or Italian and Spanish in a short time.

  • Specialized in Modern Languages for international communication and cooperation
  • Can translate around 2500-5000 words a day depending on the content. 
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back.

If you need technical translations, get in touch with me before placing the order.

I'll translate everything you need in 24 hours! 

If you need more words - order more gigs! 

Giulia Innamorati

Languages
  • English to italian and viceversa 
  • English to  spanish and viceversa
  • Spanish to italian and viceversa
Document Type
  • General/Conversational

      Reviews


      :

      :

      :

      :

      :


      No comments:

      Post a Comment