Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will professionally translate from english to italian

I will professionally translate from english to italian












About:

Fiverrs,
my name is Andrea. I'm an italian book addict.
I am profoundly in love with languages. That's why I would like to help those who need it!

My services:
× Professional translation from english to italian and vice versa;
× Professional translation from french to italian and vice versa;
× English, italian, french and spanish transcription;
× Text revision (any of the quoted languages).

PLUS: 
• 24h delivery.
• Last-minute requests.(please contact me)
• Precise formatting.

NOTE: NOW ON, TRANSLATIONS OF TEXTS LONGER THAN 7.000 WORDS WILL HAVE TO BE ORDERED ON THIS NEW GIG: https://www.fiverr.com/andreacornaggia/translate-a-book-from-english-to-italian

I am able to cope with any kind of text.
Basic gig provides a 800 words translation. For other options, you can check my packages!

I will be glad to answer any question.

Reviews


devinroza:Andrea is very professional and did a fantastic job.

andreacornaggia:Fantastic buyer :)

davson94:Outstanding experience!

andreacornaggia:Thanks a lot :)

ilutioan:very fast and perfect as always!Thank you!!!I recommend it to everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment