Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will translate 700 words from english to slovenian

I will translate 700 words from english to slovenian












About:

I hear your need something translated from English to Slovenian? Quickly and efficiently ?

Yep, you've come to the right place.

I am well read native Slovenian speaker who is fluent in English ( obtained CAE certificate ).

I always pay special attention to context of text, idioms and phrases so that sentences really have a correct meaning.

If you have questions, requests .. feel free to message me.

Reviews


catfishtpa:excellent work!

caseymckee:thanks for ordering :)

berigru:thanks for the good translation of texts))

caseymckee:thanks for ordering :)

marketeers17:Very fast and easy to work with - will buy again!


No comments:

Post a Comment