Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will translate korean english 500 words for 5 dollars

I will translate korean english 500 words for 5 dollars












About:

  • You want an accurate translation FAST. 
  • 500 words = 1 gig (Kor-Eng/Eng-Kor)
  • Delivering translation within 1 hour, just make sure you submit it.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed, otherwise immediate money back. 
  • I provide infinite revisions as well to ensure the quality. 
  • fiverr.com/gil000


 About me

Hello. I am a native korean born in Daegu, South Korea and have been traveling for the past year. 
Currently Sydney based, if you need a fast translation that is accurate and high qualty, give me a try. 
I always review my work at least once, and provide infinite
revisions and requests regarding the translation until you are fully satisfied. 

Reviews


mattxu:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

cfmarketing123:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

respshop:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

janefany:Thanks so much:)

reantai:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment