Monday, November 12, 2018

I will definitely hire her again!"

I will definitely hire her again!"












About:

I will complete a professional English translation of your French document, whether it is a PowerPoint presentation, web content, a brochure, an e-mail you want to send to English-speaking clients, an article, an e-book, or even a novel. My job is to make you sound great in English.

Please note that I can translate a text of any length, from a tweet to a book or movie script. The prices quoted in the gig are just to give you an idea of what you can expect.

Please contact me before you place an order. There are several reasons for this:
  1. I want to see your text to make sure I can do an excellent job for you. I can translate many different things, but I would not, for example, translate a chemical patent or a complicated legal document.
  2. Rather than looking at pricing in chunks of 50, 100, or 1000 words, I can give you a customized quote based on the exact number of French words in your text.
  3. I have to see the text to be sure how long it will take me to translate it.

I will provide you with a free personalized quote less than 24 hours after you contact me, usually within a few hours. You are welcome to write to me in French, if that's easier for you.

À bientôt!

Beth

Reviews


louispetros711:Very good seller and quick to respond

louispetros711:Very good seller and quick to respond

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment