Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will translate korean to and from english

I will translate korean to and from english












About:

MY BACKGROUND - I am Korean born in Seoul, with an undergraduate degree (Politics and Economics) from England. Currently, I have been working for Korean clients out of Hong Kong for the last 8 years.
I have experiences in writing cover letters, resume, essays and business presentation in both Korean and English. I am also very familiar with the up-to-date domestic (Korean) and international news. Recent translation works include blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.

**I can also record Korean audio if needed. MP4 files can be sent.**

안녕하십니까. 저는 현재 홍콩에서 한국 기업을 주고객으로 대상하는 업무를 지난 8년간 맡아 왔습니다. 학부는 영국에서 경제, 정치를 전공하였습니다. 이력서, 자기소개서, 에세이, 비지니스 프레젠테이션 등 다양한 업무를 국문과 영문으로 작성을 한 경험을 살려 여러분들의 번역을 현시대의 흐름에 맞게 정확하고 신속하게 번역해 드리겠습니다. 블록체인 기술 및 가상화폐에 관련된 번역도 하고 있습니다.

Reviews


irlirl5566:Thank you

young136:good buyer to work with

hyunsukso:Thank you so much.

young136:good client to work with

alstn1004:Thank you for the fast delivery :)


No comments:

Post a Comment