Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will translate indonesian, korean, english for you

I will translate indonesian, korean, english for you












About:

I only do manual translations that will sound natural (and will do further research and use special glossaries to be sure every word is in the correct context). 


Details

  • The gig is for up to 250 words.
  • Every work will be done within 2 days (or within few hours).
  • If you want me to translate your file with more words, feel free to contact me first.

If you have a larger document, website or any other file you can type the number of words in the box and the price will be calculated automatically.

I proofread every file, but if there is any issue you find on your delivery, I will gladly modify it until you are 100% satisfied.

Cant wait to work with you! :)

Reviews


dc006:Thumbs Up! Thank you.

angellkj:Outstanding Experience!

zdh1989:Outstanding Experience!

angellkj:Fast response, nice to work with!

sportybmw:Excellent job! Well done... Many thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment