Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will translate between japanese, korean and english

I will translate between japanese, korean and english












About:

I'm a native Korean and Japanese speaker. 
I'll translate your documents into Korean or Japanese in few hours.

My Gig:

  • 2 gigs = 200 words (within 24 hours)
  • Contact me for custom quotes and rush orders. 
  • You can order Extra Fast Gig If you need the file urgently

NOTE:
  • Please attach the file (doc, pdf, xls etc.) or type the texts in the message box.
  • All documents and personal information absolutely confidential.

Any questions, please don't hesitate contact me!

Reviews


leesangwon:. .

park_jihyeon:Nice communication :)

perrynmorris:This was a great and speedy process! Thanks so much for your help!

park_jihyeon:Thank you :)

zauberlehrling:great work, thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment